At ACTIVATE, we partner with brands and influencers to tell engaging and compelling stories across social media, at scale. We are a team of influencer strategists, technologists, data scientists, brand partners and operations professionals. Over the last year, we have activated over 75,000 influencers and creators to publish more than 6,500 pieces of collaborated content per month.
We’ve come a long way since our inception. Our story began in 2007 when, long before the term ‘influencer’ was a thing, we launched BLOGLOVIN’, an online platform and community for creators, tastemakers, and 12MM+ of their most avid fans. Through BLOGLOVIN’, we learned to identify emerging creators, what makes their content compelling, and how to run influencers partnerships at scale to fuel our own growth. As brands and marketers caught on to the power of these creators and influencers, they began to reach out to us for help in identifying influencers and building partnerships. In 2014, this lead us to formally launch the ACTIVATE technology platform to help our own team and partners to run these influencer collaborations more efficiently. From there, the rest is history.
ACTIVATE is looking for a strong candidate to join the business development team in our New York office. We're looking for a motivated and proactive individual with strong interest in sales, influencer marketing. A successful applicant should be able to multi-task, work as part of a team and individually.
● Put together client-specific collateral for outreach, market trips, meetings, etc.
● Business development support (contact database management)
● Identify on-brand influencer examples for client-facing materials using
● Assist in the day-to-day initiatives of Activate’s Brand Partnerships team
● Ideate with the team on new projects and strategies
● Collaborate with the Ideation and Research & Insights teams to create relevant,
Skills And Qualifications
● Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience
● Must have relevant experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Outreach
● Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
● Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time with attention to detail
● Positive attitude and work ethic
● Proficient in Microsoft Suite/Google Docs
Compensation and benefits
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a strong growth trajectory. We are offering a competitive salary, as well as full health benefits and unlimited vacation policy. We are a dedicated team working out of a beautiful office in SoHo, Manhattan.
We care deeply about making tech a more inclusive and diverse place. That means that we think hard about taking care of ourselves, our families, and one another. We aim for a sustainable approach to work and life. It’s the best way to maximize long-term speed, while retaining clarity of vision. Inclusiveness is our strategy.