At ACTIVATE, we partner with brands and influencers to tell engaging and compelling stories across social media, at scale. We are a team of influencer strategists, technologists, data scientists, brand partners and operations professionals. Over the last year, we have activated over 75,000 influencers and creators to publish more than 6,500 pieces of collaborated content per month.
We’ve come a long way since our inception. Our story began in 2007 when, long before the term ‘influencer’ was a thing, we launched BLOGLOVIN’, an online platform and community for creators, tastemakers, and 12MM+ of their most avid fans. Through BLOGLOVIN’, we learned to identify emerging creators, what makes their content compelling, and how to run influencers partnerships at scale to fuel our own growth. As brands and marketers caught on to the power of these creators and influencers, they began to reach out to us for help in identifying influencers and building partnerships. In 2014, this lead us to formally launch the ACTIVATE technology platform to help our own team and partners to run these influencer collaborations more efficiently. From there, the rest is history.
ACTIVATE is looking for a strong candidate to join the brand partnership team in our New York office. We're looking for a motivated and proactive individual with strong interest in sales, influencer marketing. A successful applicant should be able to multi-task, work as part of a team and individually.
● Cultivate relationships with a mix of in-bound and outbound sales strategies/tactics
● Handle all aspects from RFP through IO
● Generate RFP requests, work with Studio team to develop proposals, negotiate
deal, service account
● Communicate the sales proposition to agencies and clients directly
● Use knowledge of brand objectives and strategies to concept and sell strategic
influencer partnership programs
● Generate revenue and hit target goals on a quarterly basis
Skills And Qualifications
● 1-3 years direct digital sales experience and/or relevant agency experience
● Strong interest in Social Media, Influencer Marketing
● Demonstrated ability to think creatively and sell/partner strategically
● Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Understanding of data driven solutions
● Track record of achievement
● Energetic, positive personality
● Bachelors degree required
Compensation and benefits
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a strong growth trajectory. We are offering a competitive salary, as well as full health benefits and unlimited vacation policy. We are a dedicated team working out of a beautiful office in SoHo, Manhattan.
We care deeply about making tech a more inclusive and diverse place. That means that we think hard about taking care of ourselves, our families, and one another. We aim for a sustainable approach to work and life. It’s the best way to maximize long-term speed, while retaining clarity of vision. Inclusiveness is our strategy.